Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project Pink Lamp




So I got this lamp at a garage sale a while back and always wanted to do something with it. It has moved around with me roughly half a dozen times and I'm finally dedicated to restoring it! I will update you on my progress when there is some...



One more thing! I'm on the hunt for more of these white pieces, I think they're called milk glass? I LOVE THEM! I picked it up at the S.A. and need more. Need. I've made a temporary home for this one on the bathroom window sill, but eventually we want to put a built-in shelf in the dining room and that's where they would go.






**In other recent news, we painted the hallway. The color is called Heirloom Lace--LOVE! Also put in a new light fixture, and gradually installing new door knobs. I will say, that there is something to be said about hiring professionals to do your paint projects. Opal (daughter, Age 2) was a HUGE help...shoot me in the face. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment