Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Old to me. New to you.




So I have a weakness for buying things that are either A) pink or B) owls...the cute kind, not the ones with mean faces. So it would make perfect sense that my daughter's room is painted pink and decorated with owls. I took Opal with me to Salvation Army the other day after I picked her up from preschool, and I let her pick out a couple things. Amazingly, I loved everything she wanted--except for the giant stuffed Mickey Mouse...lets just say I don't "do" Disney characters. I'll put up a few of the things we got, the owl wasn't from Salvation army but I wanted to show it to you anyway. My friend got it at an estate sale and since I loved it so much she gave it to me! I still can't believe she gave it to me...he's such an awesome little guy to have around.





On a not so happy note, I went down the the new Goodwill with my sister yesterday. They converted the old Linens N Things into a ginormous Goodwill and with all that 'junk' I couldn't find one thing!! I was so bummed...so we went to Target and I bought a bunch of crap I didn't need. God I love Target.

More to come!

Christi

1 comment:

  1. gosh, I love it already. I buy this same crap (well not 'crap'....you know what I mean, obviously.) all the time!

    ReplyDelete