Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What I'm up to...


Here's the thing--I'm constantly shopping. The reason I'm so bad about updating this blog is because I'm either a) too busy shopping or b) have too many projects I never complete one to actually blog about. I have a lot of creative ideas right now and just need to channel them!! I'm also thinking of taking a beading class! I've been collecting really cute beads & brooches (some secondhand) and am dying to learn how to make necklaces. My inspiration is Elva Fields, introduced to me by my seester! Love, love, love, die for her necklaces. So check back for more on that!


Lastly, I went to Seattle last weekend with all my favorite friends...ok...my only friends. We swung by Urban Outfitters and I picked up these mugs, so cute! My husband thought it would be cuter if one of them was a mustache and the other was red lips. I was like--Babe! You are so right! So I think I will search for a vintage-looking mug this week and attempt painting some luscious lips on it. We'll see...


-Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment